Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Hey Plum are you a subscriber? My guess is no. If so, I can certainly understand where you are coming from. Ashley is in the way. Even though she is coming around and she has essentially stopped hiding, the second part of the issue remains unresolved. That is, she is blocking the free flow of Anna and Alex in the apt. The bedroom is not that great. It's quite dark in there even with the lights on and it's just so small yet the cams still fail to really capture things because of the angles.

• Upvote 2

Last night Anna got Drew's dick in her ass, but there was most no way to see because Alex was sitting in front of the cam. Well, her jerking arm was. Either way, we 3 cams facing them, no one could see it.

Okay, so Ashley gets ready at 2 o'clock to wait for Deam. And we still have Misty there who apparently still in "crisis" with David.
Actually, (despite always watching this apartment be unpredictable) without understanding the directions that are being drawn there.
:huh:

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Plum are you a subscriber? My guess is no. If so, I can certainly understand where you are coming from. Ashley is in the way. Even though she is coming around and she has essentially stopped hiding, the second part of the issue remains unresolved. That is, she is blocking the free flow of Anna and Alex in the apt. The bedroom is not that great. It's quite dark in there even with the lights on and it's just so small yet the cams still fail to really capture things because of the angles.

Amy, just about this I can not find a loose end to tie.
With Dean today of course we have action between him and Ashley.
The question is where?

With Misty there the situation is even more "obscured". We had a joint action between Anna, Alex and David and then with David, Misty and Alex.

But nothing, absolutely nothing between Misty and Anna. No rehearsals.
So how will it be tonight? Again Alex sleeping and Anna and Misty acupando the kitchen and porch early in the morning?
Β 

• Upvote 1

I miss this open door policy that was once part of the apartment norm.

Screen_Shot_2017_07_12_at_8_58_10_PM.png

Β 

While I am no fan of Ashley she did have effect on the open door. I am glad that slowly this returning. I want see girl doing their activities with little or no clothes at all. I like see more of this not closing the doors hide their activity. She grown woman and she know about sex. Here to no more doors LOCK!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I too am quite surprised that we have not seen Anna and Misty involved in a solo lesbian sex session. I find that quite strange since Anna is somewhat bisexual.

Β 

As you well noted Ashley for the second thread of the question is still a big question mark there.

The moment we had it now, with Anna starting a puff on Alex in the open room.

Whether they caught by Misty or Dean at the moment nothing would be noticed or interrupted.
If it was for Ashley, the reaction would be different.

And how to try to keep a wolf walking freely among "sheep." If you make me understand the meaning.

How long will we have this invisible "barrier" there?

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Last night Anna got Drew's dick in her ass, but there was most no way to see because Alex was sitting in front of the cam. Well, her jerking arm was. Either way, we 3 cams facing them, no one could see it.

I agree with you on this too. I do not think Alex realized the blocked vision.
I see that once the second arena for disputes begins to be envisaged to take action, improving the positions of the cam there becomes unquestionably necessary.

Mainly because this "arena" is exclusively for paid subscribers.::)

• Upvote 1

If she is so loyal, then she should kick her out and if necessary give her an own flat. but not in a month or two, just now. I just send a report to VH.

Β 

Oh and i'm curious if they will remove the courtain. Because now she isnt only blocking this whole apt, but the LR-Cam, too.