Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 hours ago, nack said:

Não perdi muito ... Iluminação extraordinÑria na cÒmera. 8Cam 7 era melhor

-2017-jul-12-021.jpg

-2017-jul-12-023.jpg

-2017-jul-12-025.jpg

-2017-jul-12-027.jpg

Nothing to complain about DP.:biggrin:

Okay, that Alex did not realize that he blocked out a good deal of the time ahead of Anna's and Drew's break-in penetration but this does not overturn the moment. Worth the wait for this for a long time.:biggrin:

Now wait for their next step there, which I hope Ashley is involved in some way.:heart:

Time for her to start getting into the rhythm of the environment as in general.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Poor Drew didn't get to finish and I'm pretty sure that his dick fell out while Alex was slamming her. When Alex rolls over his dick is already limp.

Amy,

looking through the timeline and files. PD actually happened. Drew just stood back in his arms, but firmly on Anna's back until Alex finished.
Making a double vision with cam 12 and cam 14 you see this clearly in Anna's hips moving along the pace of the two there (06:24).

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

not having sex last night really drained ashley's energy !

Capture_2017_07_12_08_10_23_357.png

Or recharging your batteries for later, who knows?::)

Anna and Alex, yes, should stay in the "parking lot" for a long time today. At almost 4 pm and still in bed.:cool:

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Amy,

looking through the timeline and files. PD actually happened. Drew just stood back in his arms, but firmly on Anna's back until Alex finished.
Making a double vision with cam 12 and cam 14 you see this clearly in Anna's hips moving along the pace of the two there (06:24).

Then why was he limp so quick? He was moving in pace because Anna and Alex were on top of him. I still think it fell out when Alex started slamming her. Which is why they were laughing at the end.

3 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

wonder what happend to Drew's girlfriend, she was cute

and the last time she came to AaA in the night of the Infamous party

anna`s face light up.

Yes Anna sure did.Β  I'm glad you saw that too. I saw Anna falling in love. I named her Bree. She is so pretty and full of life. I hope she returns. Perhaps they had an agreementΒ  because obviously the plan was the dp and she would have sort of gotten in the way. I wish she was there then Drew could have finished. Persoanlly, I think it's a shame that Anna didn't finish him off even if she had to jerk it.

• Upvote 1

Just remember that on the last visit they came to meet Terry exclusively and Ashley was already "haunting" at the time this apartment.
Maybe Drew for "feminine" reasons may not be present this time around. She with Anna, Ashley or Terry has her "impediments."
Alex, Drew or Dean, no.::)

What really bothers me is about the other "friend" we saw had to leave earlier. The call on the cell phone before your departure confirms this.
So where would it fit or fit in there before this?:cool:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Just remember that on the last visit they came to meet Terry exclusively and Ashley was already "haunting" at the time this apartment.
Maybe Drew for "feminine" reasons may not be present this time around. She with Anna, Ashley or Terry has her "impediments."
Alex, Drew or Dean, no.::)

What really bothers me is about the other "friend" we saw had to leave earlier. The call on the cell phone before your departure confirms this.
So where would it fit or fit in there before this?:cool:

So sorry, Bree