All Girl Apartment

OK I am completely confused...I have been watching RLC for about two months now (PAID)...LOVE Danaya I think there is a very sweet and shy girl and wonderful person in there,,who is getting taken advantage of....but that is not what I am confused about... are they from Ukraine, Russia or Spain that room....One minute I hear what sound like Ukraine...and the next on radio or the talk sounds like spanish then i hear english....Confused....then I see on this site talk of Barcelona.....HELP !!!!! LOL

1 hour ago, Houndog5437 said:

Thanks... Know their ages? Aida seems around 18-19 but acts at time 14 Vika I   estimate around 22 but acts 25-30 Danya I estimate 25-30 acts 20-35 depending on mood

Aida is 21. If it is true (as RLC says) that she is friends with Vika then she is probably about the same age. Danaya is older but I do not know how old, I think you are right maybe 26-27

As I have said before, Danaya´s breasts remind me of my late mother - that´s the reason why I don´t follow her. I guess she is younger though, maybe 30.