Nina & Kira Pictures

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will soon crack given the number of connection !!! they are not prepared for the noise of the cameras at each connection

I have a feeling we will tell them nothing. Tonight they were paralyzed

Besides the blonde "Nina", she talked a lot, she seemed to be more self-starter is that it begins to crack

This couple will not stay long at RLC, I bet she will not exceed one month

Guest bobbyjoe

no shower for the blond this morning,just washing the head,

j'm gonna sleep and maybe shower in end of journey but not sure for the blond

Oh, my...

Look, y'all, I don't want to start a big shit-kicking controversy here, but I'm afraid it might happen.  If this bothers you, I apologize in advance.

Those who remember Alba and Diana...especially their final 2 weeks or so...know what set off the firestorm and how it ended their relationship.  For those who don't remember them, there are threads in their forum with blow-by-blow comments about the events.  But, in a nut shell, Alba caught Diana texting someone while she was sleeping.  It went downhill from there.

I would hate to see something like that happening to Nina and Kira because I hate the thought of the heartbreak, pain and anguish that would come their way.

I saw the blond, alone, in the dark, in the livingroom.  She appears to be texting. 

Would you stop posting this crap in the pictures section! There is a board for all kinds of discussion called NEW COUPLE NINA/KIRA. Why can't people post their thoughts there? Or do you come in and just post in the first board you see?  Now the responses to this "shit-kicking controversy" are gonna flood the section.

Fucking dumbasses!

Would you stop posting this crap in the pictures section! There is a board for all kinds of discussion called NEW COUPLE NINA/KIRA. Why can't people post their thoughts there? Or do you come in and just post in the first board you see?  Now the responses to this "shit-kicking controversy" are gonna flood the section.

Fucking dumbasses!

Since you are not a paid member, you wouldn't know that I, in fact, DID post a picture, since this is the thread for that sort of thing.

Furthermore, this thread is for pictures and comments.

The first post...by the person who created this thread:

New thread for all your pictures and comments!

That's exactly what you got from me...a picture AND comments.  And, yes, we are likely to see many more comments.  I think that's a good thing, seeing as how this is a forum.  Don't you?

If all you want are pictures, then I suggest you become a paid member of this forum and visit the Attachments Center as much as possible.  Then you won't have to read all those nasty, irritating comments.

I should add that I apologized in advance to those who don't like my post.  You probably should have just accepted my apology and moved on...instead of acting like an asshole.