Nina & Kira Pictures

Not been looking too happy all night and some raised voices, wish I could understand what was going on!

Me too. They literally spent the last hour like that, arguing. The apartment should have a camera in the hallway.

By the way, any russian speaking here? lol

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if anyone has posted her before, but the guest finally took her shirt of while I was watching.

They played an adult board game several months back and she was topless in the living room for awhile. There still may be pictures of it in the thread.

The other friend has showered in the apartment before, although she showered in the hidden shower the other day.

BTW - Gracias Hope85! Nice pictures of the guest.

Who was the third girl with Nina and Kira in the three way in the bedroom that time?

That was a blonde girl that is not currently present among the 4 girls in the apt right now. Talk about being players! These girls put any guy I know to shame.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Obviously these girls are not in a monogamous relationship.

Correction: I thought that one of the girls snuggling together was either Nina or Kira. Apparently not. I can hardly tell the difference between them as they look very similar.

Which girl is Nina and which is Kira? Does anybody know?

les deux qui font câlin c’est Ania et Ira

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎29 at 6:35 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

Kira is really cute and definitely has one of the best (if not THE best) bodies of all the RLC girls. Unfortunately, she seems to be a person who suffers from depression a good deal. I hardly ever see her smile. It's a real shame because she seems like a very nice person.