Nina & Kira Pictures

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kira is really cute and definitely has one of the best (if not THE best) bodies of all the RLC girls. Unfortunately, she seems to be a person who suffers from depression a good deal. I hardly ever see her smile. It's a real shame because she seems like a very nice person.

First at all, she's a lesbian woman in Russia (I can't even imagine...). On the other hand, look at their relationship. Nina spends all day on her phone, without paying attention to her gf. I can easily understand and sympathise with her frustration and unhappiness.

First at all, she's a lesbian woman in Russia (I can't even imagine...). On the other hand, look at their relationship. Nina spends all day on her phone, without paying attention to her gf. I can easily understand and sympathise with her frustration and unhappiness.

Let me protect Nina a bit. Yes, she seems quite lazy at home and lets Kira do most of the work, what's not nice. But I really believe, when it comes to the crunch she would protect Kira with all her might ("like a lioness her young"  :) ). More than once she had people on the phone trying to get some problem Kira had with them out of the way. I think they're both happy to have each other and have an affectionate relationship...

Just my thoughts.

They need to find a new location for the tree. It blocks the view the cam has on the sofa.

a oui sa ses sur, désoler de publier beaucoup la musculation me fatigue la semaine je vais essayer de plus publier le weekend

Ursus, if I scroll fast enough downwards, your image sequence is almost like a movie... Though one downside, these days I have to be careful when opening camcaps on my mobile phone... without flatrate it's easy to kill the monthly volume.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎05 at 8:21 AM, kool1365 said:

Ursus , ta séquence d'image ralentit terriblement le site, utilise plutôt un gif ça prend moins de place .

voici un exemple avec le changement d'ira.

les gif moi sa passe pas fais un tutoriel car j'ai déjà tout essayer