Lina & Mark - New Couple - Apt. 2

He's a fucking retard. She pranced around in her panties all evening, then tried to get him to come to be (to fuck her?). He insisted on playing his stupid ass video games, she got pissed, stormed out and turned the light off on him, and went to bed. A few minutes later he came in all pissed off that she turned the lights off. They argued for a few minutes, and then he left to play more games and watch TV until around 04:00. All he had to do was follow her into the bedroom and get some ass.

His problem is that he doesn't want to sleep with her anymore...for whatever reason.  My experience has show me that...even if you don't have sex...sleeping together is good for the relationship.

Mark is young.  He doesn't know this.  I hope he learns this without ruining his relationship with Lina.  She is a wonderful girl.

I would hate to see him turn out like Anton.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, look at his shape .

Mark 's running out of gas, his engine 's probably stalled,  a maintenance is needed ! LOL !!!

Okay...so Lina and Mark come home together...looks like they did some grocery shopping.

But, before Lina even gets her boots off...and before even taking his own boots off...Mark is at the computer.

I predict bad things in store for this couple.

I wonder if all the people in the apartments should have a right to access CamCaps. because they might feel uncomfortable with feedbacks then their lifestyles might changed too.

The audience should watch them in their daily basic acting purely normal as if without cameras  !

They are NOT actors so they should not be aware of being filmed, just live their normal lives, right ? Of course they 're not used to it when they just move in.

We 're expecting that kind of nature, otherwise CamCaps. is no longer interesting !

Just my thoughts !

All the couple's do It only for the money I think, don't think they are very happy with us posting al these pics and vids here. So don't think they ever will post something here and probably this will be in the contract they have with reallifecam.com that they can't post things on the internet. But pretty sure some of them google them self every now and then.  :D

I wonder if all the people in the apartments should have a right to access CamCaps. because they might feel uncomfortable with feedbacks then their lifestyles might changed too.

The audience should watch them in their daily basic acting purely normal as if without cameras  !

They are NOT actors so they should not be aware of being filmed, just live their normal lives, right ? Of course they 're not used to it when they just move in.

We 're expecting that kind of nature, otherwise CamCaps. is no longer interesting !

Just my thoughts !

I actually don't think it would be a bad idea for them to know our input. Heck, if anything, maybe the douchebag gamers will start treating their girls better.

Just my thoughts !

I agree with you.  I happen to think that Nora started taking better care of herself...and Kiko...after reading CamCaps.

I actually don't think it would be a bad idea for them to know our input. Heck, if anything, maybe the douchebag gamers will start treating their girls better.

Guest Nosybastard

So don't think they ever will post something here and probably this will be in the contract they have with reallifecam.com that they can't post things on the internet. But pretty sure some of them google them self every now and then.  :D

Nora and Kiko have posted on the Random discussion board before when some of us were criticizing them. It wasn't trolling either because they were on their comps with Nora getting noticeably angrier while pounding on her laptop. Kiko as well.

I think /b also awared them of camcaps not too long ago.

Guest Nosybastard

So don't think they ever will post something here and probably this will be in the contract they have with reallifecam.com that they can't post things on the internet. But pretty sure some of them google them self every now and then.  :D

Nora and Kiko have posted on the Random discussion board before when some of us were criticizing them. It wasn't trolling either because they were on their comps with Nora getting noticeably angrier while pounding on her laptop. Kiko as well.

Lina and Mark have also posted on the Misc. section of bb.com as well. So they know that people are talking about them and what is being said.

Lina and Mark have also posted on the Misc. section of bb.com as well. So they know that people are talking about them and what is being said.

what is bb.com?

Bodybuilding forum.

Thanks...I found the thread.  Too bad that unsecured webcam site is down.  That would have been fun.

I've been working my way back in that thread from the latest page...seen lots of remarks about RLC, but nothing that looks like it's from Mark.  The people on that site don't seem to like Mark very much.