Lina & Mark - New Couple - Apt. 2

Guest Nosybastard

Bodybuilding forum.

Thanks...I found the thread.  Too bad that unsecured webcam site is down.  That would have been fun.

I've been working my way back in that thread from the latest page...seen lots of remarks about RLC, but nothing that looks like it's from Mark.  The people on that site don't seem to like Mark very much.

Haha they don't like anybody, nothing personal just a whole lot of juicy juice fueled trolling.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mark and lina have company ! and how i wish these girls would so get it on in the be or the shower or the couch or kitchen hell i dont care just do it ! i realy believe lina is the kinda girl that would

prob be a hair do and roll tho

mark and lina have company ! and how i wish these girls would so get it on in the be or the shower or the couch or kitchen hell i dont care just do it ! i realy believe lina is the kinda girl that would

prob be a hair do and roll tho

I can't see her face clearly.  Is that the girl with the blonde hair coloring?  If so, she is a friend of Lina's, I think.  She's spent the night a few times.  Nothing has ever happened.

But, yeah...I'd like to see something happen and I'm not picky about what kind of combination.  LOL!!

ya at this point the combo wouldnt even matter and yes the girl had been and stayed before i think this is the one mark stayed up with talking to one nite > well ill keep an eye on em anyway