Lina & Mark - New Couple - Apt. 2

OR  cpls advise them upon there arival that there are cams where they are and where they cant be seen for privacy

clg have you not been approved yet? says guest under your name

i went ahead and requested so we will see what happens i guess>...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR  cpls advise them upon there arival that there are cams where they are and where they cant be seen for privacy

lol now i cant post under that name cause its reverved ?

lol now i cant post under that name cause its reverved ?

Now you have requested it you cannot use clg

I am sure you will be as you contribute to the site in a big way ;D keep it up clg/cg for the moment ;)

goto random discussions then membership approvals and let them know i have mentioned it for you aswell.

The only thing I don't like about this girl is that she knows exactly where the blind spot is between the two bathroom cams...and she uses it.

That would suggest she has been on RLC and looked at the camera angles on there?

They can see all the cams on RLC. Gia was showing to Ian all the cams the first day, and telling him things about the other couples. It was pretty fun.

Guest Nickname
No, they must have sex every day, at any moment they see each other! And if in the apartment somebody else, with no doubt there would be a threesome, can not be otherwise! =))

Sorry, but LOL!

This is interesting and certainly bears keeping an eye on.

The guest girl and Lina are going to sleep in the same bed.

LoL!!!