Zoi & Tim Part #1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Basicaly sinse the threesome was talked..but Probrably just an coincidence.

We know what its like with translations, maybe they meant to say that there was talk of a threesome and somehow got added to red being there. So we got a great threesome just not what we expected. 

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

friend or sister? 3some or not?

Capture_2017_08_22_10_34_50_22.png

Capture_2017_08_22_10_35_05_386.png

Friend or sister the fact that it is already the second time she has come here and the first similar to Rachel, Amanda and Sally has signed a contract type or VH statement. Just like we saw earlier in Anna, with Chloe and James in the old apartment.

Then maybe it will not be the last time we can have her here.

4 hours ago, Just In said:

We know what its like with translations, maybe they meant to say that there was talk of a threesome and somehow got added to red being there. So we got a great threesome just not what we expected. 

Naa,they know,Basicaly because they tease it for a lot of nights an threesome with Red,that never happened then something happened and was with another girl and Red desapear the scene..to me the tease continues(regard Red).

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Naa,they know,Basicaly because they tease it for a lot of nights an threesome with Red,that never happened then something happened and was with another girl and Red desapear the scene..to me the tease continues(regard Red).

Zoi & Tim shared info on their red girlfriend named Rachel. They are trying to lure her into threesome these days, so expect something very new for them to happen the night to follow.

The above text makes it very clear about what and who we are referring to.
And we have already seen that of all who have passed through this bed, Rachel is more promising to all of them. Both for Tim and Zoi. Then just wait for the week to come.:cool:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Zoi & Tim shared info on their red girlfriend named Rachel. They are trying to lure her into threesome these days, so expect something very new for them to happen the night to follow.

The above text makes it very clear about what and who we are referring to.
And we have already seen that of all who have passed through this bed, Rachel is more promising to all of them. Both for Tim and Zoi. Then just wait for the week to come.:cool:

Exactly that's why i was despointed by the "threesome" they did,no Red in picture.Its obsvious they all know it's Red with them that a lot want to see..so let's extend this the max time possible till happens,that's Probrably why she didn't come to another tease night after that..mark my words..they gona try to extend the max time as possible till it happens.