Zoi & Tim Part #1

• moos54 pinned this topic

Never seen residents using so much illicit stuff on cam and so Cleary...they just go to wc and try to hide doing it on the blank spot of wc..BUT..they fail so bad hehe..we can listen they burning the thing then having it..the dude turns on the water a lot but still perfect audible.Not surprise it's an A&L place...

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Never seen residents using so much illicit stuff on cam and so Cleary...they just go to wc and try to hide doing it on the blank spot of wc..BUT..they fail so bad hehe..we can listen they burning the thing then having it..the dude turns on the water a lot but still perfect audible.Not surprise it's an A&a place...

What are you talking about. Does not look like hiding:

ZoiTimSex1.JPG

ZoiTimSex3.JPG

ZoiTimSex2.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

What are you talking about. Does not look like hiding:

ZoiTimSex1.JPG

ZoiTimSex3.JPG

ZoiTimSex2.JPG

Not talking about the sex..go watch replay in wc and maybe you catch and see what i seen several times..I even recorded  it An couples times..special the dude doesn't hide very good.The sex it's at very good sight and not hide at all that I totaly agree..I am talking other things..

Hehe They totaly think cam doesn't catch it..just seen in this 13:41 the pipe light on..and then breaking some lines..all with nice sound and image.The first day they did this the dude one of the times that looked to mirror even had some "thing" in beard...from what I seen they do this a lotttt,but they just hide it miserably.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I wont blame them when they are not seen on the toilet when they do what people do on a toilet...

Didn't you seen the 13:41 footage?The pipe light on,the lines braking sound?the nose sounds...people dump and take shower on wc..I am talking illicit stuff,ilegal stuff..and it's very clear seen on video.