Zoi & Tim Part #1

In my opinion this house in general was going fine and no need to put even more people in it.Hope the four are just visiting to check thing and leave.And they house also don't have any other bedroom neither an livingroom with an coach or nothing.But Seems Alex an Lina are leaving,but the other couple stays were!?Well also could be interesting,but expecting to see things going more deeply with the red head..mm..lets see what happens.

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Hopefully there is another bedroom in this place that we haven't seen 

Nop,this house have the cams in nice positions and without almost any blind spot and absoluty no hidden bedroom or room.Maybe they will sleep in balcony hehe.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The couple with the luggages just leave.. the other couple stay him Zoi & Tim

Mmm..the only place they can sleep it's in zoi and Tim bed...well could be interesting I Gess.

Just now, ze81 said:

Mmm..the only place they can sleep it's in zoi and Tim bed...well could be interesting I Gess.

They could be friends like Rachel... Don't know if they will sleep there.. If with 3 is complicated.. with 4 will be worst

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did they take luggage with them?

Now that you mention it,seems the baggage was from Alex and Lina and they already leaved and took the baggage,maybe the other couple it's just staying an couple days or something.

Just now, Sparkles said:

They could be friends like Rachel... Don't know if they will sleep there.. If with 3 is complicated.. with 4 will be worst

Maybe..agree the it's big but not as big to four persons to sleep in it,maybe the girls can sleep in top of the boys hehe.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Maybe..agree the it's big but not as big to four persons to sleep in it,maybe the girls can sleep in top of the boys hehe.

Maybe they not going to sleep lol

• Upvote 1