wtf is wrong with rlc?

20 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I believe that was what it was,that's the only thing i did.you have to be careful about the little black dots. but i was a free cam watcher so it didn't cost me any money.    :biggrin:

Don't worry about the dot's I'm sure there is a RLC spy on CC people will say I'm wrong but it's what i believe

• Upvote 1

amy3 is right. i can watch rlc free rooms right now but it's not worth the trouble. there is a lot more happening on vh, it costs less, has timeline & archive with around 8000 vids & counting, & 99% of the people in this forum are fun & will help you out with what they can. rlc is not member friendly & will soon me passed by vh imo.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Completely agree with you all.Amazing how rlc it's being destroed by themselfs.So many negatives things..at least half dozens apartments that are absoluty dead,the payments for something that Totaly should be free(watch replays),the guests continually covering the cams and going to the same rooms without cam to do thing,anabel and efin it's just horrible in this regard,the two most popular houses(the barca ones)becomed an total joke,with residents that go have all the good fun outside and in cams they just do the same massages and teases that lead to nothing and list would continue.Never tought that this day would come but Voyeur house it's starting to be a lot better than rlc,Just some exemples of it(hope they don't change this things or make us pay for them because that's the appealing of VH)Watch the last 24h without paying a lot,an archive of past videos,the guest usualy don't cover the cams or at least not near as much as rlc,if residents do nothing's for some time they are warning and have to start doing stuff,VH listen to their clients,rlc...we know that they just don't cair.Basicaly and in my opinion on place it's getting better and better(VH) other it's basicaly destroying themselfs(rlc).

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1