wtf is wrong with rlc?

Hope the future plans  means less house like the new ones..that Angie,glasha,Sonya place it's just terrible,only undercover sex,house most of times with lights out..yes even with them there etc.Think it's one perfectly exemple of the cam site.Imagine if in VH we had an house with residents always doing things underblankets for months.But gess it's an audience for everything.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope the future plans  means less house like the new ones..that Angie,glasha,Sonya place it's just terrible,only undercover sex,house most of times with lights out..yes even with them there etc.Think it's one perfectly exemple of the cam site.Imagine if in VH we had an house with residents always doing things underblankets for months.But gess it's an audience for everything.

imagine posting a pic of dark blanketsex & being banned for life with no refund. i'm sure that will draw a lot of new subscribers.:confused:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

imagine posting a pic of dark blanketsex & being banned for life with no refund. i'm sure that will draw a lot of new subscribers.:confused:

Hep it's just nonsense,but that kind of beyavour p,treatment and houses like the one I said only benificiates the other cam sites.How great Its to be able to talk with residents,put pics,videos,even name the residents "nick",or to have an full archive with thousands of videos and time archive almost for free.But people will always find excuse for things.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep it's just nonsense,but that kind of beyavour p,treatment and houses like the one I said only benificiates the other cam sites.How great Its to be able to talk with residents,put pics,videos,even name the residents "nick",or to have an full archive with thousands of videos and time archive almost for free.But people will always find excuse for things.

yes but then the fun of wasting more $ for no reason & then being banned would be gone!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Even if I do not endorse this, RLC does not take anyone off guard because they simply put their advertises in action
the following sentence "Recording, distribution or publication is strictly prohibited." is not only present to make beautiful, it allows them to have a right to the image of their product

All apartments are not perfect in any project

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Even if I do not endorse this, RLC does not take anyone off guard because they simply put their advertises in action
the following sentence "Recording, distribution or publication is strictly prohibited." is not only present to make beautiful, it allows them to have a right to the image of their product

the point is that rlc takes the fun out of viewing them & posting & reading about them. and i'd bet the farm that they got 1,000 times the memberships from people viewing their pics & vids than they would have otherwise gotten. they are pieces of shit!

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2018 at 4:50 PM, moos54 said:

Oh, no? Here's one for you. I had been tuned into RLC ever since I became a CC Premium
Member in Feb/2016. Then, about a year ago, out of the blue, RLC started blocking my IP
address. I had never been an RLC member. All I ever did was watch their free cams. I had
also never posted any RLC content, anywhere...ever.

So, I got banned for not being a member, for never posting any of their content, for never
breaking any of their rules and for only watching their free cams. And, yes, it definitely took
me by surprise, to say the least.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Oh, no? Here's one for you. I had been tuned into RLC ever since I became a CC Premium
Member in Feb/2016. Then, about a year ago, out of the blue, RLC started blocking my IP
address. I had never been an RLC member. All I ever did was watch their free cams. I had
also never posted any RLC content, anywhere...ever.

So, I got banned for not being a member, for never posting any of their content, for never
breaking any of their rules and for only watching their free cams. And, yes, it definitely took
me by surprise, to say the least.

Stupid idiots. Well we won't miss them. 

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Stupid idiots. Well we won't miss them. 

I call them the "asshole of the world". Not the website. Not even the regular staff. It's
the management that makes the stupid and greedy decisions. 

You said, "... we won't miss them." Are they going somewhere?

• Like 1