Misty Part #1

Just now, Russ said:

If Dean was there he would be all over her

i was just thinking the same thing. dean should visit tonight. at least we would be able to see something happening before this is moved to timeline viewing. i like misty a lot but she's going to have to find someone that will stay there & get with the program. we don't want this to turn into another jeka apt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pahman said:

I would not be suprised if she's paid way more than the normal salaris for doing this. Am i wrong?  Having sex with 5 different guys in 5 days is not a normal thing for a young girl. 

I agree, it's not normal and too be frank and not liked here, it's not healthy. She is a nymphomaniac and she gets "pleasure" or something out of having a lot of sex with a lot of people. I personally think she has a wicked past and this behavior stems from that. Either way it's her life and she's living it her way just like the rest of us are.

Groomy clarified that she isn't a hooker. These are all aquintences from her long history of involment in the sex and swinger life where she lives. She's probably well known around there and she has access to an endless supply of guys. The hurdle is getting them into the apt and be able to perform on cam. Most these guys haven't had sex in cam so with each one it's a test. Like Groomy said, sometimes they will succeed and other times they will fail. Her life involves hooking up with guys and getting them in her apt for sex, thus views, thus money, thus a living off having sex with guys. She is loving it and so is Anna/Alex, VH, and presumably us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree, it's not normal and too be frank and not liked here, it's not healthy. She is a nymphomaniac and she gets "pleasure" or something out of having a lot of sex with a lot of people. I personally think she has a wicked past and this behavior stems from that. Either way it's her life and she's living it her way just like the rest of us are.

Groomy clarified that she isn't a hooker. These are all aquintences from her long history of involment in the sex and swinger life where she lives. She's probably well known around there and she has access to an endless supply of guys. The hurdle is getting them into the apt and be able to perform on cam. Most these guys haven't had sex in cam so with each one it's a test. Like Groomy said, sometimes they will succeed and other times they will fail. Her life involves hooking up with guys and getting them in her apt for sex, thus views, thus money, thus a living off having sex with guys. She is loving it and so is Anna/Alex, VH, and presumably us. 

i think i'll be loving it if she ever finds anyone willing to get with the program. i'm thinking that some of these guys have wives & girlfriends & are afraid of getting caught!

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think i'll be loving it if she ever finds anyone willing to get with the program. i'm thinking that some of these guys have wives & girlfriends & are afraid of getting caught!

I'm reading Amy's post and one thing keeps jumping out at me.  Why do we call the girls whores or sluts and the guys players or studs? Big deal.  The girl may simply enjoy sex.  If she keeps her self clean.  Respects herself and practices safe sex, more power to her.  You go girl!  When I was younger I ran a couple of outcall services.  I found a lot of the girls working there to be more up front, honest, and less pretentious than straight girls.   I think less of her for that god ugly tattoo than I do because she likes to get laid...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I'm reading Amy's post and one thing keeps jumping out at me.  Why do we call the girls whores or sluts and the guys players or studs? Big deal.  The girl may simply enjoy sex.  If she keeps her self clean.  Respects herself and practices safe sex, more power to her.  You go girl!  When I was younger I ran a couple of outcall services.  I found a lot of the girls working there to be more up front, honest, and less pretentious than straight girls.   I think less of her for that god ugly tattoo than I do because she likes to get laid...

i wouldn't call her any bad names. as you say she likes sex. no problem with that at all. isn't that why we're watching. but i wish some of these guys would do something. there has to be a way to check them out without us having to watch them talk & then after a couple of hours leave. if that keeps up it will be another timeline only apt.