Misty Part #1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Does Misty even live here anymore or is this apartment simply a stop over to change clothes and shower?  Anymore it seems as if no one is here very often...

She was home almost all afternoon and night yesterday.. She also sleep at home

I was online all day yesterday.. She was gone all night.  Got home after 6 am in the morning.  Went to bed, got up.  Ate a bowl of cereal or something.  Got cleaned up and left again..  I reiterate.  Is this a simple convenient stop-over or does she really stay there anymore? She may have met someone and if she did, good for her.  I would really be happy for her.  Along that thought ,it would lower my expectations of this apartment.  Even more so than when James is going to arrive.  I simply posed a question for thought...

Just now, mic351 said:

I was online all day yesterday.. She was gone all night.  Got home after 6 am in the morning.  Went to bed, got up.  Ate a bowl of cereal or something.  Got cleaned up and left again..  I reiterate.  Is this a simple convenient stop-over or does she really stay there anymore? She may have met someone and if she did, good for her.  I would really be happy for her.  Along that thought ,it would lower my expectations of this apartment.  Even more so than when James is going to arrive.  I simply posed a question for thought...

Well I guess we will see some action this night...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess we will see some action this night...

And what would make you think that Jabbath?  She got all cleaned up, took her phone charger and left the apartment after 4pm her time...

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

if she's meeting blanket guy she can stay out & fuck him somewhere else. i'm sure that she can do better & bring home a guy (or 2 or 3) that doesn't mind being seen!

I dont think she was so happy with blanket guy, golfer :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I am pretty sure she wont return alone. Just a feeling I have :biggrin:

If she returns tonight..  Without Lisa the other night what have we been privy to?  One under the-covers hand job, one under the-covers maybe sex and one bate.  Don't get me wrong.  Misty is-one of my favorites. I've just noticed things have fallen off a bit lately..