Misty Part #1

The clumsy idiot that Misty just finished banging, knocked into the  bedroom camera (cam 15) and messed it up. Misty was really upset as she tried to fix it. I think she's afraid Alex will be angry with her. :cry:

bandicam 2017-08-23 22-03-29-879.jpg

bandicam 2017-08-23 22-05-00-729.jpg

• Like 2

Was she crying because of that?

I don't think the reason could be alex get angry with her.. .she has a good relationship with them and where that cam is.. is normal to touch her.. specially with some drinks . 

I believe could be more because changing positions and then that generate reports against her apartment

2 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

The clumsy idiot that Misty just finished banging, knocked into the  bedroom camera (cam 15) and messed it up. Misty was really upset as she tried to fix it. I think she's afraid Alex will be angry with her. :cry:

bandicam 2017-08-23 22-03-29-879.jpg

bandicam 2017-08-23 22-05-00-729.jpg

Not Alex per se, but VH. She fears that she will now be fined for moving the cam. I'm quite certain that their contracts explicitly stated that a fine will be imposed for touching or moving a cam, even if it's done by accident by a guest. This idiot just cost her a chunk of money. I'd probably be crying to, but not until after I screamed his ass out of my apartment. 

• Like 1