Misty Part #1

5 minutes ago, bellanofretete said:

I miss the old misty. That was the exciting part of VH to me (my very personal opinion). I loved the expectation of who would be the new guy of the night and that seems to be over. Most of you would say its good for her and everything. To le she would become now just like the others who are couples. There are no singles who brings different people over like she used to. I dont count lisa cause she doesnt do that, shes very liked by many who likes just watching her and i respect that. But aall the others are couples. Just saying would be nice to have variety of contestants :sad:

i agree that she should bring different guys over. but they should be a few dependable guys mixed in with some new ones. the blanketboys have had their chances & i personally don't want to see them anymore ever. this guy arnie is ok & there are several others so far. (i have to confess that they mostly all are starting to look alike) the guy last week with the beard, the guy that ate her out all day, the guy with the ski mask just to name a few should return occasionally & i'm sure we can think of some others.

Blah!@  Mole sex!  I'm so fucking sick of mole sex at these cam sites I could puke!  If you're that shy, give up the fucking apartment and quit the project!  It is especially frustrating for someone like Misty who has absolutely no right to be modest...:angry:

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Blah!@  Mole sex!  I'm so fucking sick of mole sex at these cam sites I could puke!  If you're that shy, give up the fucking apartment and quit the project!  It is especially frustrating for someone like Misty who has absolutely no right to be modest...:angry:

Wow wow my friend calm down a little. You know I dont like it too. But please :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Wow wow my friend calm down a little. You know I dont like it too. But please :biggrin:

I'm totally sick with hiding, going off cam, mole sex,  yesterday there was even jacuzzi sex with the bathing suit still on.  I'm fucking sick of it Jabbath.  Sick I tell you!  hannibal sick nightmare sweat ill GIF

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

I'm totally sick with hiding, going off cam, mole sex,  yesterday there was even jacuzzi sex with the bathing suit still on.  I'm fucking sick of it Jabbath.  Sick I tell you!  hannibal sick nightmare sweat ill GIF

:biggrin::biggrin: Well I guess in jacuzzi were Rockhead and Anastasia. Can fully understand that 

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Rockhead?  Oh yeah, I thought his name was Dickhead.  Excuse me, my mistake..:biggrin:

it is (real name richard cranium) and i also am pissed since i just praised this guy a few minutes ago & he goes undercover again! come on misty! i know that you read cc. pay attention! we love you & hate blankets!!!!!!

• Like 2