Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

51 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone I read, Lola bate, she uses a dildo, she hides behind a pillow as she always does. That's the difference with a girl like Sofie who does practically the same thing. Lola lack of sensuality, I do not speak of beauty that is subjective I speak of eroticism, pleasure to watch, phantasy, voyeurism. Lola has none of that.

I agree with most of your post. one of many reasons, I discontinue my subscription with  RLC. Lately, it has become a circus in my opinion. Lola does not lack sensuality! She is an exceptional, stunning women, who live only for the moment. She's there to provide stability, direction, and beauty. Her sophistication, Is what I find exciting and Unrivaled. Just watching her is a pleasure. I am also aware, we all have our favorites, and mine was Megan.

We all love a good show, and RLC is trying different ways to provide it, by adding overweight lovers in the house, and that's OK. The sad part is, most of these ladies when they wake up, they have no purpose in life, other than to entertain a voyeur, I included. Hello, world! :shy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Dank für die Übersetzung. Ich stimme Ihnen zu, aber in Bezug auf die Sinnlichkeit Sofie ist in der ersten Reihe. Sie tut viel mehr Spiel als Lola, werden Sie nie mit oder ohne Blasen Lola Beize in der Wanne sehen, werden Sie nie Lola ohne Höschen in der Stadt gehen sehen. Es ist eine Art Moment, Sofies Persönlichkeit und die für mich machen , sind sehr sinnlich , weil es meine Phantasie Arbeit macht, während Lola ist mir egal, ob es vorhanden ist oder nicht, ich wäre überrascht , wenn Lola einen dritten Auftritt auf RLC gemacht. Es hat nichts mit dem Projekt zu bringen, hatte er seinen Moment des Ruhmes bei der Öffnung der B2 mit einigen epischen Momenten B1 B2, aber da es nach B2 Rückkehr hat keine Beteiligung , die ich in Erinnerung behalten. Aber wie ich immer sage ist nur meine Meinung

I agree, Sofie is really the best, But the last step, she should also show us!

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, ROCKHARD a dit :

Je suis d'accord avec la plupart de votre poste. une des nombreuses raisons, je dois interrompre mon abonnement avec RLC. Ces derniers temps, il est devenu un cirque à mon avis. Lola ne manque pas de sensualité! Elle est exceptionnelle, des femmes superbes, qui ne vivent que pour le moment. Elle est là pour assurer la stabilité, la direction et la beauté. Sa sophistication, est-ce que je trouve excitant et sans pareil. Il suffit de regarder son est un plaisir. Je suis également au courant, nous avons tous nos favoris, et le mien était Megan.

Nous aimons tous un bon spectacle, et RLC essaient différentes façons de fournir, en ajoutant les amateurs en surpoids dans la maison, et c'est OK. Le plus triste est, la plupart de ces dames quand ils se réveillent, ils ont pas de but dans la vie, autre que de donner un voyeur,  j'inclus. Bonjour le monde! :shy:

Hello Rockhard, I agree on two points with you 1: Megan she is in my top 5 and 2: RLC different girls test. For the rest of your position I can not follow you I understand that everyone has these preferences and that I respect, but I do not see in what Lola stabilizes it is the opposite that occurs it inhibits girls by its coldness it acts As a school principal to remain polite. For me I prefer to watch a natural girl make a little show, that drunk girls and more or make a show that is often directed and sometimes ridiculous because without alcohol or substance many party's would dull oneself that me gene is not l Alcohol but the way it is consumed and so for me Lola is nothing sophisticated sorry.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello Rockhard, I agree on two points with you 1: Megan she is in my top 5 and 2: RLC different girls test. For the rest of your position I can not follow you I understand that everyone has these preferences and that I respect, but I do not see in what Lola stabilizes it is the opposite that occurs it inhibits girls by its coldness it acts As a school principal to remain polite. For me I prefer to watch a natural girl make a little show, that drunk girls and more or make a show that is often directed and sometimes ridiculous because without alcohol or substance many party's would dull oneself that me gene is not l Alcohol but the way it is consumed and so for me Lola is nothing sophisticated sorry.

She is there for a reason, to keep the balance, We may not agree or you do not see it, but I do. House mouse, Sorority house mom, whatever, is her only role in this. I don't need Lola to do anything, other than looking good, and I appreciate her for it. It is sort of like a quest for the Holy Grail, isn’t it?  I mean, not able to watch her plunge her dildo into her warm wet pussy, vagina, clit, cunt, honeywell, to name a few. I know that from hard, traumatic personal experience with women. But still, you know that somewhere out there, there’s one that’s better than all the other ones, the absolute perfect girl on the planet, the Pope of masturbation and beauty. I'm still waiting!  Like you, Martyen, I would love to bare witness to such an event and in my eyes she's is sophisticated compare to all the other girls here. My opinion.... Let's leave it at that! 

• Like 1

Si un des membres   ou bien le conseiller du site   peut me dire comment mettre  le traducteur pour que tout apparaisse normalement :

Quand je rentre sur CC , je vais dans langue et je choisis. FRANCAIS......... 

Ensuite  quand. j' écris , j'écris en Francais.  et je fais envoi.

le texte a ce moment la apparait en vieux francais avec des mots places avant ...

Comment faire pour que mon texte correspond à ce que j'ai écris. ...

Merci pour votre aide à vous tous..        Merci.  beaucoup

il y a 12 minutes, ROCKHARD a dit :

Elle est là pour une raison, de maintenir l'équilibre, nous ne pouvons pas être d'accord ou que vous ne le voyez pas, mais je le fais. Maison souris, maman maison sororité, quelle que soit, est son seul rôle dans ce domaine. Je ne ai pas besoin Lola à faire quoi que ce soit, autre que de regarder bien, et je l'apprécie pour cela. Il est un peu comme une quête du Graal, est-ce pas? Je veux dire, pas en mesure de regarder la plonger son gode dans sa chatte humide chaud, du vagin, clito, cunt, honeywell, pour ne citer que quelques-uns. Je sais que de son expérience personnelle difficile, traumatisante avec les femmes. Mais encore, vous savez que quelque part là-bas, il y en a un qui est mieux que tous les autres, la fille parfaite absolue sur la planète, le pape de la masturbation et la beauté. J'attends encore! Comme vous, Martyen, j'aimerais nu témoin d'un tel événement et à mes yeux, elle est sophistiquée est à comparer toutes les autres filles ici. Mon opinion .... Laissons à cela! 

Rockhard I had very well understood your feeling about Lola and once again I respect. But for me I have another opinion on her. I liked sharing debate with you thanks. By the way I do not seek absolute nudity or masturbation without pleasure for the cameras (Gina for example), I seek more intimate moments shared between us and the girls (Karol Angelina Sofie for it's intimate moments)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

Rockhard I had very well understood your feeling about Lola and once again I respect. But for me I have another opinion on her. I liked sharing debate with you thanks. By the way I do not seek absolute nudity or masturbation without pleasure for the cameras (Gina for example), I seek more intimate moments shared between us and the girls (Karol Angelina Sofie for it's intimate moments)

Well said! :smile: