Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually, they could send them all home and bring in some normal girls for y'all.  Girls that don't live in the adult entertainment world!

Harley, it seems as if they aren't the entertainment business when they come, most are by the time they leave.

• Like 4

Just now, Doxie said:

Harley, it seems as if they aren't the entertainment business when they come, most are by the time they leave.

That's a big "IF" LOL, but I'm not going there LOL.  These girls are not the typical girls like you would meet standing in line at the grocery store......that's for sure!  I don't know what time Sofie left last night but I do know what time she got home according to the forum.  Did she bring back any bags from a shopping trip, probably not!  Was her arm about to fall off from her purse being waited down, that's more the possibility I would think.  Was she dressed exactly the same way when she got home as when she left? 

• Like 1

There is nothing....and I repeat nothing that I find sexy, sensual, or pretty about Polya. I didn't care for her body with that flat butt, or for her double chin which I'm sure she still has, and not to mention that she smokes like a chimney!!

Lola when made up is OK.  I would take her over Polya any day!!

Anna, she didn't do a thing for me when I was a member and the way she acted was a total turnoff for me.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

It could appear to read that way but I think you obviously know the answer to that question already.  They all act like it's just a game!

it is all a game to see who can make the most money  in and out of the apt that's the way I see it

• Like 2