Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

i hope you have learned sofie you do not have to do anything with lola to we know lola uses to bring men to sex with the girls and we know men use stimulant to get sex with girls they are a reason we do not want lola will be anna and lola and polya must go 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

ok, but why did she do a tent ? During the massage there was absolutely no cover

He kept his shorts on during the massage, when he was working on her with her buzzy thing, when he was rubbing her pussy and when he was rubbing his dick against her...She was feeling his dick through his shorts....She also had her panties on then. When they went under the tent they both removed them. My guess, and it's only a guess based on the fact they he couldn't put anything inside her, and also there body positions, is that there was no fucking but probably HJ and pussy rubbing...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

This is the first lesson in the school of good manners before getting a blowjob from a girl and then asking him for a name

When i 've watched the video, i strongly doubt that she provided a BJ. But I agree something  odd happenned here

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He kept his shorts on during the massage, when he was working on her with her buzzy thing, when he was rubbing her pussy and when he was rubbing his dick against her...She was feeling his dick through his shorts....She also had her panties on then. When they went under the tent they both removed them. My guess, and it's only a guess based on the fact they he couldn't put anything inside her, and also there body positions, is that there was no fucking but probably HJ and pussy rubbing...

Ok  but she was insisting to hide her head , not only her body or pussy. She was in full tent mode like when she wants to get full pleasure.

Sofie behaviours is sometime strange. But i agree he might not have real fuck, but i think he met "inside" Sofie or very very close. Just an opinion. We both don't have X Ray vision

I didn't see the action in B2 live last night or this morning so I've just been working my way through the action and the thread...Can I just say it's hilarious what some of you guys come out with when I know how the whole picture pans out...Cheers guys for the entertainment....:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Ok  but she was insisting to hide her head , not only her body or pussy. She was in full tent mode like when she wants to get full pleasure.

Sofie behaviours is sometime strange. But i agree he might not have real fuck, but i think he met "inside" Sofie or very very close. Just an opinion. We both don't have X Ray vision

That would be pretty cool...:cool: