Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

7 minutes ago, martyen said:

Polya is strange twice (different days) she woke up Helen to go to the club, obviously Helen did not want I do not know how Polya managed to persuade her to go out. The same situation happened with Stella who woke Kelly asleep, for these two cases the girls came back in the morning and Kelly no longer spoke to Stella for two days. Maybe Kelly did not like music and Helen wanted to please Polya. :confused:

No comment other than Lola, Polya, Anna, the new girls, and Helen should all be replaced!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You keep looking through your "Rose Colored Glasses"

Me and most the other on here Harley, and you stick with your reliable source...:huh:...The sex session was top drawer...no other word for it..:biggrin:

• Like 3

il y a 22 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Aucun commentaire autre que Lola, Polya, Anna, les nouvelles filles et Helen devraient tous être remplacés!

Agree with you but just keep Sofie this girl I like she is interessente to follow even when she makes her tent

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I did not intervene on CC since the end of the party: 1 for health reasons I must be operated again for my leg (a piece of bone moves and rubs on a nerve and it is very painful) The second reason is that yesterday I was angry when I saw Nicole packing up, and my first thought was that it was Lola's fault I think Lola needs girls around her for activities Annex, I would not say more about it, Nicole is a solo girl who am his way,  No outings in clubs, often at the gap in the party at the apartment, no photo shooting in any case in the apartment Nicole has changed since her first visit more sociable with the girls of B2 and especially a true friend with Sofie pleasant to watch even if once I posted Nicole should let Sofie get emancipated (Nicole enters the room and the room Sofie bath without knocking at the door). But this is nothing compared to the happiness she gave us with as fireworks her incredible sex session (thank you Oscar). I'll just say to finish my post thank you very much Nicole for your two passages on RLC you remained faithful to you even with some concessions but I think you could not do otherwise. I hope that your two crises will be a distant memory I wish you a life full of happiness and that you realize your dreams. Your personality your smile your beauty will miss me takes care of you.

Good post Martyen...apart from the bit I've  highlighted...Apparently a reliable source reckons it was anything but incredible...:dodgy: