Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Btw, has anyone any thoughts about these T shirts all the girls seem to be wearing...:huh:

I believe it's a club (dance? night?) shirt. Says "Enjoy my Cock(tail)".  I don't think any of them are admitting to having dicks... :biggrin:

edit: Seems to be a Hawaii themed club... The backs talk about Kauai...

Edited by Stormshaedow
Noticed something else...
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I believe it's a club (dance? night?) shirt. Says "Enjoy my Cock(tail)".  I don't think any of them are admitting to having dicks... :biggrin:

edit: Seems to be a Hawaii themed club... The backs talk about Kauai...

I'm glad someone is paying attention.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

How you doing Nari mate, good to hear from you...I take it that the sad departure of my girl hasn't done anything to entice you back then...She was a real star this time...:heart:

G'day Noldus and Naga, I'm great being busy enjoying retirement. Don't know how I would have had time before to go to work. :biggrin: 

Being popping in occasionally onto the CC forum and RLC to do a catch up of who is who in the zoo. Unfortunately, a quick scan of the hundreds of posts hasn't wet my appetite to resubscribe. I must admit that reading about Nicole's rumble in the sack last week would have been interesting. By the sounds to it, she outdid her previous shags which I was fortunate to witness. Good to see that she has bounced back from her funny turns and she is able to put those events behind her. They were scary to see and along with a lot of fellow admirers, was very concern for her health. Wishing her good luck and health on the road ahead.  

Time to hit the sack, cheers for now. ::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1