Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

The world has gone crazy ..
August 19, 2017 at. 1058 : Eight people injured in knife attacks in Russia Eight people, described as random pedestrians, were injured in a knife attack in the north-Russian city of Surgut. The alleged perpetrator is shot and killed by the police, reports AFP.

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Caps are Good.

US OLD BUZZARDS DON'T HAVE TO STRAIN OUR EYES.   :biggrin:

I remember a time when I used to aways write in ALL CAPS AND IT USED TO PISS PEOPLE OFF :biggrin::biggrin:

But I never meant to shout,,,, It's just way easier to read all caps than the tiny fonts,,especially if your Desktop or laptop is far away from your face,,,, No need to strain my eyes to read.::)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I remember a time when I used to aways write in ALL CAPS AND IT USED TO PISS PEOPLE OFF :biggrin::biggrin:

But I never meant to shout,,,, It's just way easier to read all caps than the tiny fonts,,especially if your Desktop or laptop is far away from your face,,,, No need to strain my eyes to read.::)

Sorry Mikey, I can't read it...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Tereza is now my new favorite girl after Jasmin,,,, She's like a taller version of Jasmin,, If they both were here at the exact same time that would have been so awesome :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Tereza.png

Tereza's gorgeous and has a body to die for...It's just a pity we don't see enough of it...:sad:

• Upvote 1