Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I see all of B2 is home and in bed. All of B1 is still out.

Well I speculate that they will be home late,,and then come home and go to sleep,,then wake up tomorrow and do the same thing all over again :biggrin::biggrin:

I need to go get some sleep,,,, by the way I hope that everyone who lives in the United States had a chance to see the Eclipse today like I did.

neil.gif

I miss the time where I was used to see in the RLC Replay, B1 and B2 always in most watchable cams, when there was a lot of action and/or activities.  It was so fun to watch.  Since a month or two, since Rosie and Jasmin left, nothing exciting to watch, except Sofie !   These rooms became very boring... Too bad !   RLC should have in their contracts with the girla that they should spend more hours in the appartments. If they leave, we pay to watch 4 walls , which is way too expensive ... Anyone agrees ? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I miss the time where I was used to see in the RLC Replay, B1 and B2 always in most watchable cams, when there was a lot of action and/or activities.  It was so fun to watch.  Since a month or two, since Rosie and Jasmin left, nothing exciting to watch, except Sofie !   These rooms became very boring... Too bad !   RLC should have in their contracts with the girla that they should spend more hours in the appartments. If they leave, we pay to watch 4 walls , which is way too expensive ... Anyone agrees ? 

I think the problem is, Rosie and Jasmin (also Irma and Illona), are genuine, hang out together all the time, friends...  So what you see with them is people having fun together... Not that I think these girls dislike each other, just those I listed are on a different level of friendship... you can't really force that...  

• Like 2