Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

I'm glad to see sofie back to her old self of hiding under the covers and in bathroom and the best part is she don't need to take no meds for her sickness  the only med she needs is to stay out apartment or just hide more when in apartment like she doing now by hiding in bathroom:biggrin:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

well thanks for the little staged walking around naked show today sofie    but now I  see the miracle doc is there :biggrin:

You complain when she's hiding and you complain when she's nude. Do you even know what you want? Other than to complain, that is.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Is also my opinion... Sofie still had no sex, only mastubieren outside, not inside. She also had no sex with the other man,  when he came after the massage with her  finger, she was immediately with her vibrator there. Sex in the badroom? Sex in bed "no" Feet and head were out of bedspread outside and did not move. HJ no.. where would the sperm? Sofie does not 3 weeks in a sperm-covered bed. Have not even seen, that she had cleaned her vibrator once. Stimulate only on the outside .

Is yust my opinion on what I've seen !!:exclamation:

I watched a couple of clips of the night she had with a total stranger, the first guy you are talking about.  I agree, NO sex for sure.......camera's present!  Now you are telling me that she hasn't washed her linens for 3 weeks and she doesn't clean her toy after using it??  Great hygiene Sofie!!

I was told in an email that sometime this morning (Barca morning), my friend heard Sofie in her room talking about going to a guys apartment and to the beach.  My question is.........do you think she is just going to the apartment to play Gin Rummy??

13 minutes ago, Spoon said:

You complain when she's hiding and you complain when she's nude. Do you even know what you want? Other than to complain, that is.

I love sofie and did you see the happy face  like this one :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I love sofie and did you see the happy face  like this one :biggrin:

What you wrote was not praise, it was complaints. You just tried hiding the fact by adding a smiley and pretend it was a joke. It didn't work.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zinc said:

but one thing is so far clear...atleast infront of cams...she hasnt penetrated herself while bating....

How would you know Sofie has had no penetration with her vibrator. She has been covered or had it blocked. Do you have x-ray vision where you can see what others cannot.