Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

6 minutes ago, morenaxo said:

I do not believe at all what is happening now in the apt. !!!!!! for what? To pay 45 dollars and then repent the next day because they do nothing, except sofie with their masturbations.

3 MONTHS BEFORE PAYING and was the best choice because every 30 days, 3 or 4 are parties .... do not pay to pay 45 dollars IS A SCAM ... I FEEL BUT I DO NOT THINK TO PAY 45 DOLLARS AGAIN TO THE TWO DAYS REPAY ME AND I DRINK MORE ... and another thing ... remember tomorrow or next week when the girls are doing nothing more and ask IF YOU DESERVE THE PENALTY TO PAY 45 DOLLARS because I paid every month since There were those lesbian parties when I was anna belle lola stella, ..... but now RLC is not what it was before.

If you do not like RLC go to VHtv and move over to their forum.

• Like 2

Just now, happyone said:

She is just a guest so she does not have to follow the rules :dodgy:

Looks like Lisa is telling her what is and isn't allowed on the balcony so we can't hear.

I think I can read her lips though..."Real life is only allowed on the rooftop" :dodgy:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Looks like Lisa is telling her what is and isn't allowed on the balcony so we can't hear.

I think I can read her lips though..."Real life is only allowed on the rooftop" :dodgy:

Since there is no rooftop terrace to go to(bad translator) --she is really saying it has to be that real life is only allowed outside the apartments:dodgy:

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

Since there is no rooftop terrace to go to--it has to be that real life is only allowed outside the apartments:dodgy:

Ah right, forgot that this mythical rooftop doesn't exist. Does the hallway outside the front door count as outside the apartment? Ya know, where the lesbian orgies and rampant drug use happen? :huh:

• Like 4