Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

44 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Warum verbringst du so viel Zeit auf etwas, das du nicht magst.
Warum kommst du nicht zu h ... weg von hier und lass uns das so machen. Befreien Sie sich von Ihren langweiligen Kommentaren.

Spock hat doch recht!!!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, corsa11 said:

Spock is right!

So you want to close these apartments? If RLC closed these 2 apartments so many would leave RLC forever so what Noldus was saying is don't keep going on and on about the same thing.

• Like 1

Sofie just went out, dressed only in a long tight skirt, socks and shoes, no underwear. I like that fashion, though it is not common to see that on the streets.

Well. she´s back, so maybe she just went to the neighbourhood store or pharmacy, she seems to use many kinds of medicine.

5 hours ago, Spock said:

"Bla, bla ... bla, bla"

Es ist ein Muster, das die Barcelona Apartments von jedem anderen auf RLC unterscheidet. Die Barcelona-Mädchen halten fast ausschließlich das Privatleben außerhalb. Auch wenn Sie nicht wollen, es zu sehen. Es ist offensichtlich.

Das ist der Punkt, und der Hauptgrund, warum RLC diese Wohnungen endlich schließen soll. Es ist das Konzept, das nicht funktioniert. 

... perfekte Zeit, um etwas „Rauchen“ außerhalb der Wohnung zu haben ... Es ist nicht schön zu sehen, wie das wirkliche Leben stattfindet ... wieder nach draußen.

Das Ganze kann einfach nicht mehr offensichtlich.

Bla, bla ... bla, bla"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

You are definitely old, but the most important difference is that I am a man, I would like to warn you that in my country, miserable is a bad offense, be careful you could cancel

How do we know you are a man? You sound like a withered up old blue haired lady.

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Sofie just went out, dressed only in a long tight skirt, socks and shoes, no underwear. I like that fashion, though it is not common to see that on the streets.

If she has a long dress on how do you know on the street she has no underwear on? I know quite a few women who do not wear underwear and on the street you would not know it.