Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I know I watch her just to close some times but she is what keeps me paying rlc for so I try not to miss much when it comes to her:heart:

same here...otherwise there is nothing going on in RLC...but sadly after nicole going out...i think even her action will decrease a lot...or would be mostly outside apartment... even that fun with that guy on friday was unexpected...the guy wanted to take her to his friend's apartment..somehow it all happened in front of us eventually...

after sophie, i will also stop paying..its too boring..I think Anna has most of her fun outside the apartment as well..otherwise on her last two outings..she was different...in her first outing she was like sophie..shy and in her room all the time but horny.. then she opened up... now she is only having fun outside....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

is that when she was out on her balcony

no...she was in her room...she was using whatsapp audio recording i think...the guy said something before.which i missed...then she recorded in reply..asking him to come today in afternoon and just tell her 1 hr in advance as sometimes she is sleeping (in english ofcourse)... then the guy replied..but in written form...she read it and smiled...that was it..and today she was talking in russian...before leaving..so it seemed some other guy...

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

no...she was in her room...she was using whatsapp audio recording i think...the guy said something before.which i missed...then she recorded in reply..asking him to come today in afternoon and just tell her 1 hr in advance as sometimes she is sleeping (in english ofcourse)... then the guy replied..but in written form...she read it and smiled...that was it..and today she was talking in russian...before leaving..so it seemed some other guy...

ok I didnt see that I may have been out