Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

33 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmmm.....i dont think she went out sith that norway guy...although i am confused...but whoever the guy...after 7 hrs he would insist on sex...and she seems a little reserved, in that department...Lola will find out all details eventually...i didnot like that guy btw, if it was him...

I know you mean the guy at the morning party, but why do you call him Norway guy?

he said he was from norway...while introducing himself to lola and anna....

this is actually funny and dangerous..last time the guys who came...didnt know anything abt the girls but atleast they were nicole's friends...this time on friday...none of the girls knew any of the guys...they all had to introduce themselves to one another... and no wonder that crazy guy with the girl, kept on covering the camera...they didnt care for the RLC rules...it was awkward..it seems RLC allows guests without proper paperwork....

also funny...he talked to sophie for so long then went out to beach with her...but while having fun in the bed...he asks her if RLC was paying her money...loool...

il y a 2 minutes, timber a dit :

Elle se sentait déjà mauvais avant que le mec. Elle parlait même pas avec lui.

Timb Sofie is the only girl I follow I saw when her first period arrived she did not have those pains. During the evening with the guy she did not have her period yet she put pad can be a start of menstruation she removed her pad just before going on the balcony joining the others. The pains appeared after the departure of Nicole. Which makes me say that his period are not the cause of his pains. The guy made drink something to Sofie and there I have a problem with him here is why I say that his pains have a link with this guy. I just want Sofie to feel good as soon as possible. U / M does not arrive at the right time to know exactly what happened. I stay on my opinion And I prefer to see girls in good health, rather than speculate on questionable facts