Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

ok, thanks

enn de andre guttene? var de også norske, eller kjente de hverandre? snakka de noe norsk?

nei, tror de var spanske. Det gikk i engelsk. Men de var i følge og gikk sammen. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

guess he thought maybe it was you :dodgy:

i have already clarified...the norway guy mentioned that he was from norway...while introducing himself to anna and lola...in the living room

11 minutes ago, martyen said:

Timb Sofie is the only girl I follow I saw when her first period arrived she did not have those pains. During the evening with the guy she did not have her period yet she put pad can be a start of menstruation she removed her pad just before going on the balcony joining the others. The pains appeared after the departure of Nicole. Which makes me say that his period are not the cause of his pains. The guy made drink something to Sofie and there I have a problem with him here is why I say that his pains have a link with this guy. I just want Sofie to feel good as soon as possible. U / M does not arrive at the right time to know exactly what happened. I stay on my opinion And I prefer to see girls in good health, rather than speculate on questionable facts

He asked whether she was still feeling unwell/in pain while they were in bed together, so the pain started before they hooked up. That's all I was saying.

No idea whether it's related to her period (the pain seems extreme for that), but hopefully they were able to diagnose it at the hospital and give her something to resolve whatever it is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i have already clarified...the norway guy mentioned that he was from norway...while introducing himself to anna and lola...in the living room

He is just making fun of me

2 minutes ago, timber said:

He asked whether she was still feeling unwell/in pain while they were in bed together, so the pain started before they hooked up. That's all I was saying.

No idea whether it's related to her period (the pain seems extreme for that), but hopefully they were able to diagnose it at the hospital and give her something to resolve whatever it is.

she started feeling unwell after they returned from the beach..probably she ate something there...because i dont think that a guy would know a solution to period pains more than a girl...he made her a ginger drink..which is usually for throat or stomach upset...

il y a 1 minute, timber a dit :

Il a demandé si elle se sentait toujours malade / dans la douleur alors qu'ils étaient couchés ensemble, de sorte que la douleur a commencé avant accroché vers le haut. C'est tout ce que je disais.

Aucune idée si elle est liée à la période (la douleur semble extrême pour cela), mais nous espérons qu'ils ont pu diagnostiquer à l'hôpital et lui donner quelque chose à résoudre quoi que ce soit.

Thank you Timb of your answer, it's just that I saw the guy give something to Sofie and put it in his mouth before the drink. As I said I do not want to speculate and keep my position which may be erroneous. I wish that Sofie knows his problem and that it will be able to remedy it quickly. I take this post to wish a good night to all. A thought for Karol Angelina and of course in Sofie . Good night Timb

22 minutes ago, martyen said:

Thank you Timb of your answer, it's just that I saw the guy give something to Sofie and put it in his mouth before the drink. As I said I do not want to speculate and keep my position which may be erroneous. I wish that Sofie knows his problem and that it will be able to remedy it quickly. I take this post to wish a good night to all. A thought for Karol Angelina and of course in Sofie . Good night Timb

He made her ginger tea (good for upset stomachs), but that might not be what you're referring to. Good night!