Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Can't people just respect that others see things differently, maybe give them your opposing view, tell why you believe that rather that, and when it gets to the stage where it is pointless to continue, then just ignore it. I really disslike all the mocking on this forum, contradicting just to make fun of other posters. Can't you agree to dissagree?

I have no doubts that certan events are staged for the cams, or that they are very aware of cam angles, but I don't think they get detailed texts telling them what to do every step. I'm not watching particularily close, but I too think bud reads far too much into the texting. We live in the age of social media, I too am online 24/7, checking for updates every 2 minutes.

I thought that you would have known by now that he's not saying it because he believes it himself,,,he just says it to get a reaction out of other CC members,,,,just by responding to him commenting about Sofie texting before she bates or does anything interesting is playing right into his hands. Some people on CC simple enjoy writing stuff on here to piss other people off,,,that's how they get their entertainment. I guarantee you that he's laughing his ass off when he reads all the responses to his Texting comments.:angel:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Helen    two BF Spanish and russian  :biggrin:

26 minutes ago, Mauri said:

this is russian and other BF is in british

We don't know if the man in the apartment is her boyfriend. It's possible he's just a friend. When they had dinner together there was no intimacy between them no kissing, no cuddling, no hand holding and the first thing she did when they went upstairs was to drop the spare mattress on the floor for him to sleep on. Yes, he went to kiss her when the lights went out, but I think he was just drunk and horny and simply tried his luck with her. He could be her boyfriend but, based on what I saw the other night, I'm still not convinced that he is.

The man Helen talks to on the phone is Spanish but they talk in English. I get the impression that their relationship is a casual one and that it wouldn't necessarily be a problem if she was to see another man. The last conversation I heard of theirs, he asked Helen if she had other boyfriends, Helen said no. If he doesn't have a problem with her being with other men, there would be no reason for her to lie to him.