Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, auraaaaaa said:

where the hell they r going ? daily this routine ?

This has been since Belles second visit. 
I think she got them introduced to something which has been passed on to each girl. It is for sure something interesting or attractive in terms of money or something . 
Also Missx / DjRita must have something to do with it who is best friend with Rosey and Belle. I think she got them work at the bars where she was playing . 

6 minutes ago, meran said:

I think she got them introduced to something which has been passed on to each girl. It is for sure something interesting or attractive in terms of money or something . 
Also Missx / DjRita must have something to do with it who is best friend with Rosey and Belle. I think she got them work at the bars where she was playing . 

Yeah...........that's it LMAO :dodgy:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, meran said:

I have to disagree with you Meran......Belle had nothing to do with it, these girls are in a special circle and those of you that look at their social media know exactly what I mean.  Let's just say that RLC has their hands in more than one pie!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have to disagree with you Meran......Belle had nothing to do with it, these girls are in a special circle and those of you that look at their social media know exactly what I mean.  Let's just say that RLC has their hands in more than one pie!!

Never mind......I just realized that was a stupid question,  if she did anything it's better than anyone of the other girls!!   Disregard please.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can somebody tell me exactly what Sofie did to earn so much praise from the forum??  I would really be interested in knowing.......thank you.

She masturbates, near daily, and as of lately, not even covered.