Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Rebecca and Megan was lesbian for one night that's all, the same thing is happened to heidi

Not lesbian in the least, other than that period, they each spent the majority of their time communicating with their respective boyfriends back home. Especially Megan....

• Like 1

You are very correct my beautiful Princess,,Megan and Rebecca are not lesbians,,,they were only doing very sensual lesbian Activities for one night ::):biggrin::heart:

4 minutes ago, Lyree said:

One night of fun and closeness will not make a girl a lesbian. Get real guys.

tumblr_o1jcl8Bikg1v0a6hmo1_500.giftumblr_o1j7skLQdn1v0a6hmo1_400.gif

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i hope in Tereza, and i hope in return of Rebecca and Megan. Last very sexy lesbo girls (1 year .....)

nothing will happen...they were not really lesbo...it was that night powered by Beardo pills....otherwise for all the rest of the days...all of them were just lying around like Lola and Anna these days...yeah they were good to look at...but it cant keep the ppl interested for too long...

• Like 2

There is nothing hotter than 2 girls who are not lesbians coming together and experimenting on each other to see if they like other girls ::)::):heart::heart:

5 minutes ago, Lyree said:

may open her eyes to the possibilities that that kind of intimacy can bringimage.png

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Let me get this straight. Are you saying the Rebecca & Megan are lesbian? Everyone of them was Lesbian for those 3 days that beardo was visiting...

And then they all turned lesbian again when Carol came.