Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

May I ask why you think that Tereza is the best thing that has happened to it?  Is it because she is new or because she knows Polya or are you just that desperate?

Yes Harley, Desperate to have a change with some ladies that would stay in and entertain us day and night as we pay for. By the saints, it is so easy to stir you all up. :biggrin:

• Like 2

Good evening Lyree and the rest of you guys and gals...I've been out of here all day and just caught up. I commented last night how hot i thought Tereza was...I'll be making the most of her time in the apt, which might not be that often, now that I know she's good friends with Polya...:undecided:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

Yes Harley, Desperate to have a change with some ladies that would stay in and entertain us day and night as we pay for. By the saints, it is so easy to stir you all up. :biggrin:

I agree with you Lyree, but as long as the Saints keep marching in, the girls will keep marching out!

Just now, rosey 1 said:

They would be hard pressed to even fit into that category. Let's face it, they're straight...:biggrin:

Hard pressed????  LMAO....now that's funny shit right there LMAO....

There is not one of those girls that are not bisexual........not one!!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hard pressed????  LMAO....now that's funny shit right there LMAO....

Under that criteria,Harley, so are you LMAO...

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Surely younger women are less likely to have be steered as firmly by our society into heteronormative sexuality patterns. Indeed, other statistics show that younger women are much more likely to experiment with bisexuality and lesbianism.

For the first time in human history women are able to think seriously about lesbian sex and love. For the first time in history women can read about it and see it.  And decide that they prefer looking at it and reading about it, rather than about straight sex.

• Like 9