Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

To those saying we just moan, without saying what we really want the girls to do. I speak for myself, but: This what I want! Very good Vasil, keep it up! In 10 days she has done what Gina couldn't do in 200 days!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Where is those posting Belle, Gina or Sofie in big coloured letter now??? With hearts and angeles? This was mora than they ever showed. I think Vasilisa deserves such a post too!!!

I could do it myself, write:

VASILISA :heart::angel:

But it would maybe not be the same, cause I've kinda built up my reputation as a negative criticizer.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

:angel:

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Where is those posting Belle, Gina or Sofie in big coloured letter now??? With hearts and angeles? This was mora than they ever showed. I think Vasilisa deserves such a post too!!!

I could do it myself, write:

VASILISA :heart::angel:

But it would maybe not be the same, cause I've kinda built up my reputation as a negative criticizer.

:heart: VASILISA :heart::angel:

61TIbVBj2mL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 4

Goodnight Sofie.:heart:...I see you're saving yourself for when you wake up :biggrin:,,..Maybe you got a text to tell you that you had to step your game up even further after what the girl next door had just done, and just leave it till tomorrow...:dodgy:

• Like 1