Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's still better than an empty apt SC...:biggrin:

I will be one of the masses and agree--so no need for a poll it would be inaccurate that all disagree :biggrin:

Edited by happyone
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

I will be one of the masses and agree--so no need for a poll it would be inaccurate that all disagree :biggrin:

Top of the evening to you Happyone, I hope your day has been great.  You are right, I should have said the majority would disagree.  My apologies to you sir.  Have a great evening :)

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think that's a matter of opinion and if you polled the masses they would all disagree.  Have a beautiful evening Naga :)

Empty walls viewed from every conceivable angle versus A bevvy of beauties in various states of undress, viewed from every conceivable angle...I think you haven't been watching for too long now Harley and have lost the plot...It's a no brainer mate...:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Empty walls viewed from every conceivable angle versus A bevvy of beauties in various states of undress, viewed from every conceivable angle...I think you haven't been watching for too long now Harley and have lost the plot...It's a no brainer mate...:biggrin:

Plot........what plot LMAO.  With all due respect sir Naga, I'm sure that's exactly what everybody who only gets to see these girls 1/16 of the time that you do, want to see.  An apartment where the girls stay home and do something totally tease like or quite stupid.  Have a great evening :)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Plot........what plot LMAO.  With all due respect sir Naga, I'm sure that's exactly what everybody who only gets to see these girls 1/16 of the time that you do, want to see.  An apartment where the girls stay home and do something totally tease like or quite stupid.  Have a great evening :)

I am Harley, I'm watching NOT NAKED Meditation in B1, as you probably are too cos it's in the LR and it's free!...It's great  :undecided:....You too...:biggrin: