Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

There is no access to the roof for tenants of that building

Benfold, we both know, these  girls are almighty. You remember my post, in which I postulated, the girls are digging wormholes, now they use Mr. Spock's technology (beam me up, Scotty...) Where the girls want to go, they go!
Greetings to you, from the still waiting woreshipper of Irma !

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

There is no access to the roof for tenants of that building

OK, if you know the building, I got 2 different sources translating, they say they wnt to the roof, but they went somewhere, wether it was the roof, staircase or outside balcony, it doesn't matter. They went out, and  returned being clearly affected by drugs.

First time they went out, when they came back in, they just sat there, laughyng at nothing. Then second trip out, when they came back in, they sat there, stiring into the air, then they were sleepy, started to dooze off.

Could it be more obvious than this, without showing the actual drug?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, if you know the building, I got 2 different sources translating, they say they wnt to the roof, but they went somewhere, wether it was the roof, staircase or outside balcony, it doesn't matter. They went out, and  returned being clearly affected by drugs.

First time they went out, when they came back in, they just sat there, laughyng at nothing. Then second trip out, when they came back in, they sat there, stiring into the air, then they were sleepy, started to dooze off.

Could it be more obvious than this, without showing the actual drug?

Apartment Complexes usually don't get into the practice of letting Tenants access the Rooftops.

• Like 3