Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Considering I haven't been posting much and haven't posted anything about the girls because I'm not watching them that would be hard to do.

It's kinda funny that some people who can't even see anything on RLC because they are not signed up to RLC are the ones who comment the most about RLC lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It's kinda funny that some people who can't even see anything on RLC because they are not signed up to RLC are the ones who comment the most about RLC lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Well it kinda makes sense... the rest of us are too busy watching RLC... :biggrin:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Well it kinda makes sense... the rest of us are too busy watching RLC... :biggrin:

They sit here and wait around for information about what's happening on RLC at any given moment, and wait for someone to throw them a bone/table scraps, so they will know what's happening on RLC so that they can have something to comment about. I don't know if it's funny or just plain sad. :biggrin:

dog.gif

• Like 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

They sit here and wait around for table scraps and wait for someone to throw them a bone/table scraps, so they will know what's happening on RLC so that they can have something to comment about. I don't know if it's funny or just plain sad. :biggrin:

dog.gif

Yes? (too both...)

44 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Don't tar everyone with the same brush Mike iv'e stopped talking about the girls since my membership ran out but i do know what you mean.

40 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

They sit here and wait around for information about what's happening on RLC at any given moment, and wait for someone to throw them a bone/table scraps, so they will know what's happening on RLC so that they can have something to comment about. I don't know if it's funny or just plain sad. :biggrin:

dog.gif

1ud8fj.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Don't tar everyone with the same brush Mike iv'e stopped talking about the girls since my membership ran out but i do know what you mean.

Not talking about everyone Cacjc,,,just the people who felt personally offended by my comment.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

A very nice shave and shower by Tereza...This might be a total shot in the dark, and I'm probably way off the mark, but I'll stick my neck out and say I think she might be going out tonight...:dodgy:

you're a genius...:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adamneve said:

For real Harley.. I watched an old Irma vid:blush:, its so show what is lacking in B1 atm...

Sounds like what is lacking is that RLC has totally washed their hands with making sure the viewers get their monies worth.  After the hiring process and getting them supplies from time to time, they (RLC) don't give a damn if the girls are home or not and they don't give a damn whether the girls are doing anything to entertain their viewers or not.  Just my .02