Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Sophie has screwed her skin colour with all this tanning... just like Leora...she is multi colour now.....tan doesnt suit all girls... she looked great in white skin

I kind of like the dark skin against the white skin--white skin shows up better in the dark so you can tell which are the good parts :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I kind of like the dark skin against the white skin--white skin shows up better in the dark so you can tell which are the good parts :dodgy:

i dont like zebra girls...skin colour should be consistent for me and on sofie...dark skin doesnt suit at all...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maybe you should clarify--I liked Stella :dodgy:

For sofie...white skin looks best..for nicole, caro and leora...tanned looks good (although leora is also a zebra).... someone like heidi..tan will not look good at all...and yes..irma also screwed herself with zebra skin....also anna, zoya or nora...will look bad with tanned skin...white suits them..

i hated stella...not for her skin...but for everything else...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think you missunderstood me! N&K are true lesbiand, and they are great. But you indicated that we want lesbian sex in the barca apartments too, that is what I commented on.

I said nothing about lesbian sex in B1&2. I said anyone that wanted lesbian sex.

15 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Dont worry frustrated members...RLC will give u a little lollipop at the end of the day....in the form of Sofie bating...if u r lucky....what else do u guys want...it is more than what u guys deserve....:angel:

Who's frustrated? I'm not frustrated, are you frustrated? Oh yes, you're frustrated with Sofie's zebra skin color  and Leora's as well. :biggrin:

• Like 1