Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

but not to bad to be go out for like 9 hrs  today  and for the infection she knows what can happen 

If what the guy said was correct, she has a pretty serious bacterial infection. My dad had the same infection a few years ago when he was in the hospital. It's sometimes deadly in old/sick people. Definitely not something to mock.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, timber said:

If what the guy said was correct, she has a pretty serious bacterial infection. My dad had the same infection a few years ago when he was in the hospital. It's sometimes deadly in old/sick people. Definitely not something to mock.

she had it from the first guy that stayed with her from the party

Just as an aside, I googled the name on the carrier bag at the bottom of her bed.  I don't know how much money she gets from RLC, but that store sells some expensive gear. They have a ladies 'shirt' for £850, reduced from £1,701. Nice work if you can get it.

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and just how sick is sofie

Bud, trust me, if she has what she's been told she probably has, she's not very well...She isn't bed ridden but her condition has a variety of symptoms which can require some careful management...If you were slightly concerned instead of just dragging her down continually, and were interested, I'd shed more light on it...But I won't baffle you with science...Which bit of...THIS WAS MY JOB FOR 40 YEARS didn't you understand...Plus it's got fuck all to do with the other bloke she was with...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1