Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

surely RLC has its own maintenance team or something...they wouldnt let a third party come and clean a creepy apartment filled with cameras.... but anyways...it was a short break..too short for cleaning..maybe some maintenance....

I think more like bud

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

it looks like u/m in b2 was to get the guy out him and all his stuff is gone :biggrin:

They left that guy alone in there, I think Lola even lent him the keys when they left, so RLC  might not approve of that, security reasons!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Ich denke, eher wie Knospe

Sie verließen allein diesen Kerl da drin, ich glaube, Lola sogar lieh ihm die Schlüssel, wenn sie gingen, so RLC vielleicht nicht gutheißen, aus Sicherheitsgründen!

Er kam zurück um ca. 00.00 Uhr  Sofie hat geöffnet, er keinen Schlüssel

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think more like bud

They left that guy alone in there, I think Lola even lent him the keys when they left, so RLC  might not approve of that, security reasons!

no sofie let him back in and she was asking him how long he was staying when they where in the living room and why he was there   before she went back to her room

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no sofie let him back in and she was acking him how long he was staying in the living room and way he was there  before she went back to her room

OK, but still, he was there alone with Sofie, maybe Sofie didn't like that the others left the guy there alone with her, or maybe it was that he also started to cover cams again, first in bathroom, now in LR, so anyhow, I think the UM was to get the guy out.

• Like 1

It looks like they kicked him out. If he'd decided to leave there would be no need for the UM, he'd have just grabbed his things and left. The photographer was supposed to be meeting him at the apartment Friday morning at 07.00 to go somewhere to take pictures. Saturday morning he was leaving Barcelona.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, but still, he was there alone with Sofie, maybe Sofie didn't like that the others left the guy there alone with her, or maybe it was that he also started to cover cams again, first in bathroom, now in LR, so anyhow, I think the UM was to get the guy out.

I don't think Sofie had a problem with him. When she was talking with him she seemed to like him. I think tomorrow he was going to a boat party and had been asked to play (he's a performer of some sort), and Sofie remarked that she would love to go and see him play. I agree it could be the covering of the cameras.

well I don't see nothing worth watching seeing the best girl ever to walk into RLC for her second time  the ever so lovely and hot miss sofie is all tucked in and sound to sleep so good night sweet dreams sofie :heart:    and night to all 

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

wow the other forum in the chat room has really good imagination where do they come up with this stuff

Well, stay at CC then, if you can't tackle it. There are some really good people at RLCF chat, there we share information, thoughts and also as you say, speculation. But leave it to us then, if you don't like it. And as @toolmaker123 has said many times, unlike an other unnamed forum, RLCF is a forum of opinions.

• Like 1