Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 hour ago, Spock said:

It is not irrelevant, it simply takes time. The time she need for her fake orgasm is within the time people need to reach the excitement phase (about 10-30 sec). It just does not fit to the assumption of a real orgasm, even if I would have liked to see one. 

Phase 1, the excitement phase, can be achieved without any physical stimulation. If Anna is sexually aroused by something she sees, hears, or thinks about then phase 1 is already achieved, and she is well into phase 2 before she even begins to masturbate. If she has been sexually aroused for a while, it would not take too long for her to orgasm. 

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Maybe, it would be better to have a cast of people never in the apartment before. Maybe, a new agency would be helpful. 

It's my understanding, from what I've read elsewhere, that they recently started using a differnet agency. Helen was the first. Regina, Sher, and Vasilisa are also from the new agency.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It's my understanding, from what I've read elsewhere, that they recently started using a differnet agency. Helen was the first. Regina, Sher, and Vasilisa are also from the new agency.

i am not badmouthing any of these girls and Helen was my favourite but this new agency does not seem to have the highests requirements about beauty or great body

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

From my "sources" (mostly just reading CC and RLCF), also Violetta was from this new agency..... but it is uncertan if Tereza are, she seemed to be friends with Polya.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Phase 1, the excitement phase, can be achieved without any physical stimulation. If Anna is sexually aroused by something she sees, hears, or thinks about then phase 1 is already achieved, and she is well into phase 2 before she even begins to masturbate. If she has been sexually aroused for a while, it would not take too long for her to orgasm. 

I got it, you want it to be true. ...  Please, let us stop this discussion. :) Even if it looks different to some people here, i do not want a bad argument. 

15 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Maybe, the nex agency will be better. ... ;) ... Let see. 

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

From my "sources" (mostly just reading CC and RLCF), also Violetta was from this new agency..... but it is uncertan if Tereza are, she seemed to be friends with Polya.

Thanks Ed. I didn't know about Violetta. I was thinking the same about Tereza, that she's probably here as a friend of Polya's.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

and performance

i give my opnion :

• Helen was a great performer.
  • Vasilisa is a "normal" girl and she is not shy but she is not there to provide "shows".  I appreciate that.
  • Regina and Sher are not shy and are "good" girls. Just Give them each their room, kick out Polya and request them to be more present in the apartment and they will be perfects
  •  Violetta : Ok she  did not fit RLC project
  • Like 2

last time there were man in B1 they were when lola stayed in B1 the first he had sex with polya and he also tried to have sex with lola also then other man showed all the girls pussy to him as on visiting us girls 

Edited by kase