Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sher and Regina  in the tub together ;)

yes ... maybe there are even lesbians. Just imagin what all could happen ?!?! .... let the fake show begin ... end let the fake show end as it always do ... with the girls going outside to have her real life.

WTF. :) 

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

yes ... maybe there are even lesbians. Just imagin what all could happen ?!?! .... let the fake show begin ... end let the fake show end as it always do ... with the girls going outside to have her real life.

there not even lesbians

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

I never understood facemasks, wigs or costumes... to me, that just outlines the fakeness of a silly show

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I never understood facemasks, wigs or costumes... to me, that just outlines the fakeness of a silly show

For the girls, it is much easier than living there real. Just have a short bath, a little teasing show, .... B1 is doing some work. Fake show for the loss. Again. :(

In B2, it could still be just a bit fun in the moment. We will know, if they make it to something regular again. Now, there is even hope that the B2 cast is getting real (e.g. real guests). Let see. :)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Our hope is Sofie, she is the only one, first with the Norwegian, after with that gentleman, who has shown us something

I have fait in Vasil, maybe not tonight, but some day... she is not afraid of the cams