Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I'm back I only had to unplug three things to stop my breaker from blowing  :biggrin:  but I guess rlc just isn't that smart enough to tell the girls that :biggrin: or the girls just don't want the cams on but that's the way I look at it with the queen of all the fake stuff lola there  :biggrin:

I read where someone bought masks and I'm sure if you all went back and reviewed the replay videos there was probably a bunch of whispering and talking under their breath. Tonight was all planned by Lola & Anna and nobody will convince me otherwise.  They probably had the girls plug stuff in that they new would trip the breakers and upon resetting the breakers they would just trip again so that Lola & Anna could make their phone call to the guy/girl that pulls the plug and tells them to put the apartment UM & that they have nothing to worry about because all the suckers who pay to watch them will think it's an actual breaker issue.  Not only that, if it's a bad breaker, I mean come on now.....how long does it take to replace a breaker!!  When I moved into the house I'm in now I replaced the main breaker in 40 minutes and that was with pulling the meter.  It's a joke, a mockery, a fucking slap in the face what these girls are allowed to do because the people that run RLC have their heads up their asses and don't give a fuck about you customers.  I agree with whoever said that there should be emails flying over to RLC support about this crap.

But who am I.......I learned my lesson!!

P.S.  It's just like the B1 apartment when it went to UM twice in one day......when it came back the first time from UM I was told that the two new girls were nowhere to be found.  When it came back from UM the second time the two new girls magically appeared when it came back.  Coincidence you say........I say bullshit!!

Have a good day!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

it is not the tenants it is rlc.thats where the problem is.

Actually JayP it's both, the tenants and RLC, both guilty!!

3 hours ago, mikeusa said:

I wonder what would happen IF b2 camera come back on and there was a sex party happening how many piss off members there will be   ???   just asking

Unfortunately they will never allow that to happen.....that would cook their goose for sure!

G'day, haven't been on here for a while and just happen to come across these two new birds in B1 in the kitchen. Don't know who is who but the one in  the blue dress ( I call tubby) to me is getting horny. Are they lesbos or bi. Has there been any action between them?  Sorry but to go thru umpteen pages to find out is a bit of a pain. 

By  the comments in the last couple of pages, I glad haven't renew my subscription lately.

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

G'day, haven't been on here for a while and just happen to come across these two new birds in B1 in the kitchen. Don't know who is who but the one in  the blue dress ( I call tubby) to me is getting horny. Are they lesbos or bi. Has there been any action between them?  Sorry but to go thru umpteen pages to find out is a bit of a pain. 

By  the comments in the last couple of pages, I glad haven't renew my subscription lately.

OMG NO NO NO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

OMG NO NO NO

Thanks Mike, just asking :huh: Just the way she was playing up to the one sitting on the counter looked as if she might have been. Seems that the B1 and B2 need some action to get the customers back. :sick: