Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Dude...let it go, do I have to prove there is no terrace on this building as well?  Google the fucking place!

You did not see the sarcastic face and you already did prove it earlier.

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Credo che ultimamente le ragazze inviate da RLC non sono all'altezza del ruolo. o eravamo troppo abituati

however, apologize for the change of theme, Leora today has masturbated twice for her fans !!!!
if she even used heel shoes, she would be perfect
so here we are really poor.

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I think lately girls sent by RLC are not up to the role. or we were too used to it

What surprised me so much is the party decoration. They had not taken the last one before the new one was installed. 

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I think lately girls sent by RLC are not up to the role. or we were too used to it

Please do not miss Taya. :)

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

in my opinion, I do not like to see the guys at home

No guys at home, no girls at home. ... Only a useless party deco that flashes to remind the viewers what this place could be, if there would actually someone life there for real.

This place need some guys. Not only for a few hours a year. 

I do not find guys to be fun watching either. But if the girls are attractive, then you'll see guys. That's in the nature of things.

And if you're a guy, you'll take the girl out for a night on the town or to the beach when the weather is nice.

It all comes with the territory and vicissitudes of RLC.

Just now, maxfactor said:

Dude...let it go, do I have to prove there is no terrace on this building as well?  Google the fucking place!

That was happy's point :biggrin: We know for a fact it doesn't exist on either, but the members of "Speculation Nation" on this forum choose to not believe it to explain why the girls go out for short periods of time.

• Upvote 1