Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

12 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Are you trying to tell me that it's NOT normal to waste time commenting on something you don't watch, hate, and obviously have no interest in? Huh...imagine that. I guess I'll need to cancel my membership to that Croatian speed knitting forum:dodgy:

LOL....too funny!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sofie was just doing what lola wanted her to do  that just the way lola is   she can get the girls that look up to her to do what ever she wants them to do

Sorry but it had fuck all to do with Lola....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I want something that they do in they damn real life not all the fake ass show that they do  over and over day after day  and I'm not like some guys on here that see every thing  with rose colored glasses on so you only see what you want to see

Bud,  I gotta hand it to you, you are as headstrong as I am lol.  "Rose Colored Glasses".......couldn't have said it better myself!!   Well....now that I think about it, I might have said that before on this forum lol.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry but it had fuck all to do with Lola....

Let me just say this, I don't care if it had "fuck all to do with Lola" or not. Sofie is a big girl and can decide for herself if a guy she just met gets to finger her or give a hand job to the guy. She is a grown ass woman that has probably been around the block more than once!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I want something that they do in their damn real life not all the fake ass show that they do  over and over day after day  and I'm not like some guys on here that see every thing  with rose colored glasses on so you only see what you want to see

Now you know how I feel like to hear you guys bitch over and over and over again about the same shit day after day,,, you don't have rosed colored glasses,,you and your friends just are old and miserable and love to bitch and cry.

Who is more stupid,,these ladies taking your money while not doing shit or you still giving your money to a company that you hate and to the same women who you hate and bitch about everyday?

While you complain they are just taking your money and everyone else's money who hates thenm yet still pay for them to be there,,,, there has to be a word out there that describes people who pay for a service they hate.::)::)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I want something that they do in their damn real life not all the fake ass show that they do  over and over day after day  and I'm not like some guys on here that see every thing  with rose colored glasses on so you only see what you want to see

You're getting it right now...2 empty apts (apart from Anna zzzzzzzz)...:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bud,  I gotta hand it to you, you are as headstrong as I am lol.  "Rose Colored Glasses".......couldn't have said it better myself!!   Well....now that I think about it, I might have said that before on this forum lol.

Yes you have,,, Bud2966 is just trying to be like his idol and mentor Harley You guys should just get a damn room already with all this love and Bromance going on lol.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now you know how I feel like to hear you guys bitch over and over and over again about the same shit day after day,,, you don't have rosed colored glasses,,you and your friends just are old and miserable and love to bitch and cry.

Who is more stupid,,these ladies taking your money while not doing shit or you still giving your money to a company that you hate and to the same women who you hate and bitch about everyday?

While you complain they are just taking your money and everyone else's money who hates thenm yet still pay for them to be there,,,, there has to be a word out there that describes people who pay for a service they hate.::)::)

BOREDOM

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yes you have,,, Bud2966 is just trying to be like his idol and mentor Harley You guys should just get a damn room already with all this love and Bromance going on lol.:biggrin:

Would that make your day Mikey,  would your life finally be complete lol.

• Like 1