Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

sofie I hope you start to feel better it not like you to just stay in bed all covered up all day 

If it is true about what I have read about Nicole packing and possibly leaving, Sofie might be having withdrawal symptom's for Nicole.  It seems that she may have gotten attached to Nicole.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Si il croit  que ces filles sont autres choses, ils se mettent le doigt dans l’œil..............

It is what it is Isidore and nothing will ever change until people finally get tired or it or finally see the light.....which ever comes first!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I like you but be careful, there are a lot of people on this forum that can't handle the truth about these girls!

they might be either working for RLC , girls of RLC with fake names or just people who live in illusion and trying to give themselves hope that by doing this they can win love not knowing that RLC and these girls dont care about them. 
Some  of these girls travel around the world on paid trips by wealthy rich men to have intellectual discussions on the tour? hahhahah :)  

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

If it is true about what I have read about Nicole packing and possibly leaving, Sofie might be having withdrawal symptom's for Nicole.  It seems that she may have gotten attached to Nicole.

they are close and I think she wil be next to leave then there wont be no one in the b apt for me to watch I don't really care about b1 there never in more then 3 hrs at a time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, meran said:

they might be either working for RLC , girls of RLC with fake names or just people who live in illusion and trying to give themselves hope that by doing this they can win love not knowing that RLC and these girls dont care about them. 
Some  of these girls travel around the world on paid trips by wealthy rich men to have intellectual discussions on the tour? hahhahah :)  

Sad but true Meran.....sad but true.

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

they are close and I think she wil be next to leave then there wont be no one in the b apt for me to watch I don't really care about b1 there never in more then 3 hrs at a time

Sofie is a totally different kind of girl than all the rest.  I think she is easily influenced by the others and does not have the backbone to go against the grain.  It seems that her and Nicole were making progress in the friendship (for lack of a better word) department and now Nicole might be leaving.  What you all might see if this happens, is Sofie shutting herself out to the rest of the girls possibly.

• Like 1

isidor j'ai rien contre toi mais pourquoi tu regardes encore les appartements de Barcelone si c'est seulement pour gueuler, tu va faire bobo a ton petit coeur si tu continue ainsi 

Le conseil va aussi a pas mal de monde ici, j'ai l'impression qu'on doit arbitrer une cours de récré car on leurs à voler un jouet, vous êtes tous adultes ici, enfin je l'espère, donc agissez en conséquence et arrêter de colporter de fausses accusations parce que vous être frustrer de ne pas voir une fille pendant 24h, au dernières nouvelles  ce sont des personnes comme vous et moi, donc un peu de respect s'il vous plait 

Isidor I have nothing against you but why you still look at the apartments in Barcelona if it is only to yell, you will do bobo has your little heart if you continue so

The board is also a lot of people here, I have the impression that we must referee a playground because they are to steal a toy, you are all adults here, I hope, so act accordingly And stop peddling false accusations because you are frustrating not seeing a girl for 24 hours, the latest news,  it is people like you and me, so a little respect if you please

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, meran said:

Essi non sono l'unico. 
Ci sono stati molti finora. Dalla corrente 
Polya, 
Regina. 
Sher
Halen 
Lola
Anna

Tutti rimanere fuori di casa o dormire la maggior parte del tempo. 
Se si calcola il tempo che trascorrono su fotocamere non è nemmeno il 50% e anche da che il 30% del tempo che dormono, mangiano Riposo, fare la doccia e preparatevi a uscire di nuovo. 

I hope we can soon have the return of Rebecca, Rosemary, Megan and Jennifer.
At least I have nude girls with sexy heels and lesbian show.
The rest here makes you really penitent

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

I hope we can soon have the return of Rebecca, Rosemary, Megan and Jennifer.
At least I have nude girls with sexy heels and lesbian show.
The rest here makes you really penitent

who is Jennifer? you know the name of the futur tenant, great thank you :biggrin: