Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

If they can remember to stay home long enough.

In other apartment, couple went also on vacation, it's life 

With all the girls we saw in this apartment, i hope they decide To keep this one forever :-) 

Just now, moos54 said:

In other apartment, couple went also on vacation, it's life 

With all the girls we saw in this apartment, i hope they decide To keep this one forever :-) 

Vacations are fine but they don't need a Vacation each and every month.  A working person who works a heck of a lot harder and produces sweat while working doesn't get Vacations as often as these girls do who basically do nothing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Vacations are fine but they don't need a Vacation each and every month.  A working person who works a heck of a lot harder and produces sweat while working doesn't get Vacations as often as these girls do who basically do nothing.

Also,working people don't have someone else paying for their apartment and other bills. 

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Vacation is just the word that RLC uses to say that people are not present in the apartment for a while
This does not necessarily mean that they are on vacation every time

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Vacation is just the word that RLC uses to say that people are not present in the apartment for a while
This does not necessarily mean that they are on vacation every time

Whatever their needs may be their priorities are obviously not in RLC's best interest.

• Like 1

Sometimes I wonder am I contributing to something unsavory. I wonder are these girls are in a situation of selling themselves for not much as we think. especially the couple apts. yes they have nice apts but at what cost?  maybe rlc its ok  but watchme is basically nothing there unless you are interested in their not of age daughters and voyeur house seems to change a lot. where do these people go afterwards

Translated into English with Bing

Comparing this apartment with Kamila and Kristy a year ago with the "is-condition", 
because one notices that the priorities of the girls today are different. 

She has bought the business and the time in her job makes it impossible to celebrate the great parties with the angels in the RLC apartment.

They have become boring for us "spectators".
RLC is a business, so RLC needs to consider keeping these girls and annoying us, or rather try to re-equip this apartment.

Vergleicht man diese Wohnung mit Kamila und Kristy vor einem Jahr mit dem "ist-Zustand" , 
denn merkt man, dass die Prioritäten der Mädchen heute wo anders liegen.
-
Sie hat das Geschäft eingeholt, die Zeit in ihrem Job lässt es nicht mehr zu, 
in der RLC-Wohnung die tollen Partys mit den Engeln zu feiern.
-
Damit sind sie für uns "Zuschauern" langweilig geworden.
RLC ist ein Geschäft, also muss RLC sich überlegen, diese Mädchen zu halten und uns zu ärgern, oder lieber versuchen diese Wohnung neu auszustatten.