Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami packing her suitcase again.

... unsuspected and a bit disappointing ... but ... the apartment is currently running good... a lot of people ... apartment feel alive ... they even had a party. 

Kami will be back and maybe, if all the rumors here in the forum are right, she may have a bf again and he can have a visit some day after she is back. :)

Just now, StnCld316 said:

RLC might as well give this Apartment to some Girls who will have their Priorities on RLC. Obviously Kamila's Priorities are not RLC. It's about time she packs and leaves.

Funny, i just wrote that this apartment is runing good. Kami will be back and when she is there, she also spend a lot of time at this place.

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

You are wrong, she spent the whole summer in Moscow, apart a week end in --------------- and the last one in ------------------.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Not lately she hasn't spent a lot of time at Home.

I think, the absence times of Kamilla are still fine.

I also think, it is best to consider the apartment in general. Sometime, a girl is away (maybe even only a short interim stay), but as long as the other girls are present (or there is even a nice long time guest) i see no reason to be upset. This apartment is living. ... A bit sad is that only one of the girls is really sexually active in the apartment, but it seems as if Kamilla has a BF now. So, there is still hope in this point. :)